Ghosts of Perdition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evergleader 70 Tauren Warrior

2 posters

Go down

Evergleader 70 Tauren Warrior Empty Evergleader 70 Tauren Warrior

Post  Evergleader Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:45 pm

1.Your status on attunements: I got all heroic keys without the one from Lower City. I am kara attuened.

2. Character name and class: Evergleader. 70 Tauren warrior

3. Professions, specializations: Blacksmithing and Mining

4. Talent Build:I am prot at the moment , but i will respecc if you want me to Exclamation Got good dps gear compared to tanking gear.

5. Previous Guild(s), previous server, what happened with your old guild, why do/did you want migrate to Ahn'qiraj:
I was a member of Kill Loot Repeat back in the old days. I have also been in Legacy of Tiamat and Valiant.

6. Raiding experience (i.e AQ cleared. karazhan cleared)
In level 60- I did the following instances: MC, all the way to ragnaros. ZG , aq20, All emerald dragons downed, aswell as Highlord kruul What a Face
In level 70-I have killed many bosses in Karazhan and i have been in the eye (went for Void Reaver). When i was in KLR we downed Doomwalker.

7. What is your /played? 42 days

8. IRL name:
Paul

9. Location: Norway

10. Age:16

11. Item stats, either a) Or b) tell your stats. Hp, +healing, +m/5, +spell dmg, ap, critrates, depending on what's important for your class: In my tanking gear i have 12,6k hp unbuffed. 478 defense rating. Dodge rating: 12%, Parry rating: 16%, Block rating: 18% ... 12987 armor.

12. What times can you raid? Everyday until around 22:30-23:00 in the weekdays. And unlimited in the weekends.

13. Are there any activities, sports, hobbies etc. that mean you will miss raids regularly? If so what days and/or times?:
Im not practising any sport or anything that will make me miss the raiding cheers

14. What raidactivity percentage do you think you will be at?
Im up for raids every day allmost Very Happy

15. We use ventrilo to communicate during and outside of raids, are you able to speak and communicate properly?
Yes i got VT mix and a good mic

16. Describe yourself and why you want to join us, what kind of player you are:
I am an active player that enjoys raiding and instances. Im helpfull so just ask me if you need help with anything Razz The reason i want to join Ghost of Perdition is because i miss raiding and i want to make new friends:)

17.Link to armoury: Armory was bugged when i made this apply. So just whisper me ingame if you want to see my gear
Neutral

18. Additional skills/abilities/capabilities that would help guild management? (hosting, macros, .php, you name it) I've got all addons needed for tanking and raiding Razz

19. Something else you wanna ask/add?
Nah afro

Evergleader

Back to top Go down

Evergleader 70 Tauren Warrior Empty Re: Evergleader 70 Tauren Warrior

Post  Whiteout Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:44 am

no spots available for tanks, declined.

Whiteout
Admin

https://ghosts.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down