Ghosts of Perdition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

apps

3 posters

Go down

apps Empty aplication

Post  windkeep Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:09 pm

1.Your status on attunements: (Heroic factions, Karazhan, Black Temple) lol nothing yet but will right away

2. Character name and class: Windkeeper shaman

3. Professions, specializations: got 350 bs

4. Talent Build:5/5/51

5. Previous Guild(s), previous server, what happened with your old guild, why do/did you want migrate to Ahn'qiraj: server laughin skull cause the server was full of shaman and i had nothing but bad luck on it which got my char i rather bad state so i change to ahn´qiraj in hope i could do better dinged 70 and started doing pvp the guild i got in on the server is full of low lvls and iam tired of being asked to boost them without making progress myself

6. Raiding experience (i.e AQ cleared. karazhan cleared) none just help form lil bro who did kara and from to friends full tier 4/5/6 on other realm :s if it would be any help

7. What is your /played?27days help lots of low lvls whit boosts Very Happy

8. IRL name: Aren

9. Location:Aalst, BELGIUM

10. Age:21

11. Item stats, either a) Or b) tell your stats. Hp, +healing, +m/5, +spell dmg, ap, critrates, depending on what's important for your class:+661 healing 7400 mana 7100 health

12. What times can you raid?from 18/18,30 to 22/23max since i need to go to work at 6,30 weekend depend if ya need me or not just tell e

13. Are there any activities, sports, hobbies etc. that mean you will miss raids regularly? If so what days and/or times?: none even if i need to go my lil bro can fill in for me and he has skills whit my char aswell (if nesecairy that is)

14. What raidactivity percentage do you think you will be at? i don't raily know will do my best to get my char somewhere so as high as possible

15. We use Team speak to communicate during and outside of raids, are you able to speak and communicate properly? in english sure i can speak better the write be relieved Very Happy

16. Describe yourself and why you want to join us, what kind of player you are: iam someone who helps as much as he can wanna grow ingame not planning to start any new chars so realy pushing to get windkeeper to the top of my char list again

17.Link to armoury (use link button):http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ahn%27Qiraj&n=Windkeeper

18. Additional skills/abilities/capabilities that would help guild management? (hosting, macros, .php, you name it)

19. Something else you wanna ask/add? pawz forced me to aply Very Happy:D

windkeep

Back to top Go down

apps Empty *nods*

Post  Whiteout Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:11 am

Pawz invite this guy already, he speaks dutch (vlaams!) Razz

Whiteout (yea i am Dutch)

Whiteout
Admin

https://ghosts.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

apps Empty Re: apps

Post  Analith Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:35 am

Surprised You are?!
Analith
Analith

Back to top Go down

apps Empty Oo

Post  Hazzard Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:57 pm

I'm Dutch 2! and used to be in a dutch guild with windkeeper =O pewpew

Hazzard

Back to top Go down

apps Empty Joining

Post  damocles Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:59 pm

1.Your status on attunements: (Heroic factions, Karazhan, Black Temple) : Revered with most

2. Character name and class:Damocles , Mage

3. Professions, specializations:Jewelcrafter / mining

4. Talent Build:Frost spec

5. Previous Guild(s), previous server, what happened with your old guild, why do/did you want migrate to Ahn'qiraj:Brutal Deluxe, cos all my mates have joined ie; phillips, ganner, pauldaniels

6. Raiding experience (i.e AQ cleared. karazhan cleared) Kara - Shade

7. What is your /played? days at 70

8. IRL name: Jim

9. Location:Telford, eng

10. Age:27

11. Item stats, either a) Or b) tell your stats. Hp=1793, +healing, +m/5=184, +spell dmg=585, ap, critrates=14% + frost enhancments, depending on what's important for your class:

12. What times can you raid? Mon 18.00 onwards, Thurs 18.00 onwards, Sun almost all day, and some saturday day time

13. Are there any activities, sports, hobbies etc. that mean you will miss raids regularly? If so what days and/or times?:my girlfriend Smile other than days stated above

14. What raidactivity percentage do you think you will be at?80%

15. We use Team speak to communicate during and outside of raids, are you able to speak and communicate properly? yes

16. Describe yourself and why you want to join us, what kind of player you are: Cos Phillips told me too! I'm his 2v2 partner

17.Link to armoury (use link button): Page was down when trying to link

18. Additional skills/abilities/capabilities that would help guild management? (hosting, macros, .php, you name it)

19. Something else you wanna ask/add?can i join ;p

damocles

Back to top Go down

apps Empty Re: apps

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum