Ghosts of Perdition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lvl 70 Rogue

Go down

Lvl 70 Rogue Empty Lvl 70 Rogue

Post  Nackir Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:09 am

1.Your status on attunements: all atuned (not blacktempel)

2. Character name and class: Nackir lvl 70 rogue

3. Professions, specializations: Enchanting

4. Talent Build: combat dagger in raids and sub dagger in pvp

5. Previous Guild(s), previous server, what happened with your old guild, why do/did you want migrate to Ahn'qiraj: My old guilds did disban it whos Exicute and i whos in giants but the never raids ( nearly disbaned )

6. Raiding experience Cleared the most instances before BC and cleared kara gruul maggi and done some bosses in tk and ssc

7. What is your /played? 92 days

8. IRL name: Ronnie

9. Location: Sweden

10. Age:19

11. Item stats, either a) Or b) tell your stats. Hp, +healing, +m/5, +spell dmg, ap, critrates, depending on what's important for your class: 8k hp 1500 ap 22 crit

12. What times can you raid? from 17:30-00:30 sometimes more or less

13. Are there any activities, sports, hobbies etc. that mean you will miss raids regularly? If so what days and/or times?: not realy

14. What raidactivity percentage do you think you will be at? i think i will join on nearly all raids if i get a invite

15. We use ventrilo to communicate during and outside of raids, are you able to speak and communicate properly? Ofc

16. Describe yourself and why you want to join us, what kind of player you are:
I like to raid and pvp some times and did talk too 1 of you and it seems to be a nice guild.
17.Link to armoury:

18. Additional skills/abilities/capabilities that would help guild management? (hosting, macros, .php, you name it) Not realy it whold be if my raiding skills whold help

19. Something else you wanna ask/add? Hmm only that i hope to join the guild ^^

Nackir

Back to top Go down

Lvl 70 Rogue Empty Re: Lvl 70 Rogue

Post  Nackir Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:10 am

Nackir

Back to top Go down