Ghosts of Perdition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

apllication

Go down

apllication Empty apllication

Post  Nihighe Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:38 pm

1.Your status on attunements: (Heroic factions, Karazhan, Black Temple)
I'm 1 BM trip away from kara attunement. I have all keys exept the arca key ( still need 1 more full run of bota) I have all heroic keys and i'm running heroics as much as i can. I grouped with Pawz today who asked me to apply. .so here i am ..

2. Character name and class:
Nihighe 70 lock. (I also have a 70 drood with crappy tank gear and decent heal gear.. but no more than decent:) + i have a 66 Shammy resto respecced since 2.3 . plus some other lowby crap chars. 51 mage 44 hunter 34 rogue 33 warr all on Ahn Qiraj + some others on pve allie )

3. Professions, specializations:
my profs are mining 375 and engineering 330 ish . I cook like a madman 375 love the buffs on those blackened basilisks Smile .

4. Talent Build:
41/0/20 affliction destruction. but i will respecc as needed

5. Previous Guild(s), previous server, what happened with your old guild, why do/did you want migrate to Ahn'qiraj:
been in several guilds since TBC, all claiming to be kara guilds and such. but somehow 300 members and only 17 on just plain sucks. ..

6. Raiding experience (i.e AQ cleared. karazhan cleared)
I've been playin for almost 2 years but i managed to miss out on the old raids. i did do all the oldskool instances and i did do some zul gurub, but never cleared or full epiced anything.

7. What is your /played?
lock is about 19 days playtime in.

8. IRL name:
Niels

9. Location:
Eindhoven NL

10. Age:

11. Item stats, either a) Or b) tell your stats. Hp, +healing, +m/5, +spell dmg, ap, critrates, depending on what's important for your class:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ahn%27Qiraj&n=Nihighe
all blues some epic pvp's

12. What times can you raid?
monday 18:00-22-00
thursday 18:00-22:00
and mostly on wednsdat daytime. Free day off work!
And some weekends if the wife lets me Smile

13. Are there any activities, sports, hobbies etc. that mean you will miss raids regularly? If so what days and/or times?:
Sundays is hockey time ..

14. What raidactivity percentage do you think you will be at?
i want in! as much as i can!

15. We use Team speak to communicate during and outside of raids, are you able to speak and communicate properly?
i'm good at english i have a mic and headphones so yeah

16. Describe yourself and why you want to join us, what kind of player you are:
I like this game. if i wake up at 6 am i got 2 hours playtime .. i use it! if i cant sleep i got 3 hours play time.. if i got 1 minute at work i'm not using for work... i play.. i love it..

17.Link to armoury (use link button):
hmm i put this at 11..
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ahn%27Qiraj&n=Nihighe

18. Additional skills/abilities/capabilities that would help guild management? (hosting, macros, .php, you name it)
hmm . .dunno rly.. i draw a mean cartoonish selfportait if thats any help .. Smile

19. Something else you wanna ask/add?
when do i get in Smile invite me already!!

Nihighe

Back to top Go down

apllication Empty Re: apllication

Post  Pawz Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:51 pm

Great application. Ill talk with you in game

Cheers for applying Very Happy

Pawz

Pawz

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum