Ghosts of Perdition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dhasslehoff - 70 Sham

2 posters

Go down

Dhasslehoff - 70 Sham Empty Dhasslehoff - 70 Sham

Post  Dhassleh Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:45 am

1.Your status on attunements: (Heroic factions, Karazhan, Black Temple)
Ans : Revered with: Darkspear Trolls, Ogrimar, Frostwolf, Cenarion Experdition, Thrallmar( 600 from Exhaulted),lower City, The Sha’tar, Keepers of time.

2. Character name and class:
Dhasslehoff Orc Shaman & enhancment
3. Professions, specializations:
Mining: 340
Engineering 310

4. Talent Build:
Elemental 0/Enhancment56/Resto5

5. Previous Guild(s), previous server, what happened with your old guild, why do/did you want migrate to Ahn'qiraj:
Brutal Delux- Wanted to find a guild more dedicated to raiding, I guess a stronger guild was what I was looking for. Still good friends with Brutal, and have a 56 Rogue in their with them, and a 56 Warlock
6. Raiding experience (i.e AQ cleared. karazhan cleared)
Mainly Karazan, and only got to the curator with them, never got past him though, and only had one attempt, plus no shadow priest, with us.

7. What is your /played?
40 days/6hrs

8. IRL name:
Not sure what this is =)

9. Location:
UK
10. Age: 26

11. Item stats, either a) Or b) tell your stats. Hp, +healing, +m/5, +spell dmg, ap, critrates, depending on what's important for your class:

Str : 170 AP: 908
Agil: 229 DMg: 581-746 PerSec = 189.7
Stam 598 Crit Chance 21.41%
Int: 276
Arm 5342

12. What times can you raid?
Weekends will be best for me, most times are good. Can do a few during the week depending on time, evening will be best when I don’t have loads of uni work on.

13. Are there any activities, sports, hobbies etc. that mean you will miss raids regularly? If so what days and/or times?:
I’ve just broken my foot, so all sporting activities will be reduced

14. What raidactivity percentage do you think you will be at?
40-60%

15. We use Team speak to communicate during and outside of raids, are you able to speak and communicate properly?
Yes
16. Describe yourself and why you want to join us, what kind of player you are:
Fun fun fun, normal guy who loves craft, would just like to get on and raid more.
17.Link to armoury (use link button):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ahn%27Qiraj&n=Dhasslehoff

18. Additional skills/abilities/capabilities that would help guild management? (hosting, macros, .php, you name it)
Not really a wizz on the comp

19. Something else you wanna ask/add?
I’ve been in Brutal Delux with two of your newer members Philips and Pauldaniels, I’m sure they can give you a good report. Thank you and goodnight =P

Dhassleh

Back to top Go down

Dhasslehoff - 70 Sham Empty Re: Dhasslehoff - 70 Sham

Post  Analith Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:57 am

Dhassleh wrote:1.Your status on attunements: (Heroic factions, Karazhan, Black Temple)
Ans : Revered with: Darkspear Trolls, Ogrimar, Frostwolf, Cenarion Experdition, Thrallmar( 600 from Exhaulted),lower City, The Sha’tar, Keepers of time.

2. Character name and class:
Dhasslehoff Orc Shaman & enhancment
3. Professions, specializations:
Mining: 340
Engineering 310

4. Talent Build:
Elemental 0/Enhancment56/Resto5

5. Previous Guild(s), previous server, what happened with your old guild, why do/did you want migrate to Ahn'qiraj:
Brutal Delux- Wanted to find a guild more dedicated to raiding, I guess a stronger guild was what I was looking for. Still good friends with Brutal, and have a 56 Rogue in their with them, and a 56 Warlock
6. Raiding experience (i.e AQ cleared. karazhan cleared)
Mainly Karazan, and only got to the curator with them, never got past him though, and only had one attempt, plus no shadow priest, with us.

7. What is your /played?
40 days/6hrs

8. IRL name:
Not sure what this is =)

9. Location:
UK
10. Age: 26

11. Item stats, either a) Or b) tell your stats. Hp, +healing, +m/5, +spell dmg, ap, critrates, depending on what's important for your class:

Str : 170 AP: 908
Agil: 229 DMg: 581-746 PerSec = 189.7
Stam 598 Crit Chance 21.41%
Int: 276
Arm 5342

12. What times can you raid?
Weekends will be best for me, most times are good. Can do a few during the week depending on time, evening will be best when I don’t have loads of uni work on.

13. Are there any activities, sports, hobbies etc. that mean you will miss raids regularly? If so what days and/or times?:
I’ve just broken my foot, so all sporting activities will be reduced

14. What raidactivity percentage do you think you will be at?
40-60%

15. We use Team speak to communicate during and outside of raids, are you able to speak and communicate properly?
Yes
16. Describe yourself and why you want to join us, what kind of player you are:
Fun fun fun, normal guy who loves craft, would just like to get on and raid more.
17.Link to armoury (use link button):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ahn%27Qiraj&n=Dhasslehoff

18. Additional skills/abilities/capabilities that would help guild management? (hosting, macros, .php, you name it)
Not really a wizz on the comp

19. Something else you wanna ask/add?
I’ve been in Brutal Delux with two of your newer members Philips and Pauldaniels, I’m sure they can give you a good report. Thank you and goodnight =P

8. Means 'In real Life Name'

12. We usually don't raid at Fridays and Saturdays.

I'm not an officer so all I can do is wish you luck Very Happy
Pretty nice gear too so that will help Wink
Analith
Analith

Back to top Go down

Post  Phillips Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:31 pm

lol
Thanks for the paste of the previous post Analith Very Happy

Phillips

Back to top Go down