Ghosts of Perdition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Omg server down and i cant wait till i get my new season 3 !

3 posters

Go down

Omg server down and i cant wait till i get my new season 3 ! Empty Omg server down and i cant wait till i get my new season 3 !

Post  Pawz Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:54 pm

ok so im sitting here ...waiting untill the server comes online so i can go buy my season 3 *happy bunnywunny* GleeEe Very Happy

And also Kara tongiht Muhahah! 2 teams and hardcore grinding with pure focus and dedication lad's ! i have faith and also i have season 3 ...! so roar and stuff

Ciaociao

Pawz

Back to top Go down

Omg server down and i cant wait till i get my new season 3 ! Empty Re: Omg server down and i cant wait till i get my new season 3 !

Post  nihighe Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:48 pm

jep.. very much waitin for servers to come back on as well ..
been doin some skill up stuff yesterday and got me my epic 350 engineering skill cloth head.. cost me about 440G in mats and gems and such..
back to grinding more gold!
i want in kara tonight!

N

nihighe

Back to top Go down

Omg server down and i cant wait till i get my new season 3 ! Empty Re: Omg server down and i cant wait till i get my new season 3 !

Post  Lopalos Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:57 pm

Morning People.

Engineering sounds expensive, I need to grind loads of Neterweave to get my Tailoring up Sad

Hmm yeah, Kara tonight, i didnt send you that in-game mail I was supposed to :O
Lopalos
Lopalos

http://www.idiotnet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Pawz Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:11 pm

dont worry about not sending the email in game its no problem at all Smile. Neither did litteraly everyone exept 3 or 4 people lol Wink

anyways see ya in game Smile

and yeah netherweave cloth isnt too hard to grind Lopalos Very Happy

Yiffyiff

omg servers have a extended maintanance of 1 hour so its another 45 mins till servers are online O_o

Last edited by on Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Pawz

Back to top Go down

Post  Lopalos Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:14 pm

Haha, on a holy priest!!! It's slow and painful, looks like the servers wont be up for another hour.
Lopalos
Lopalos

Back to top Go down

Post  Pawz Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:16 pm

LOL i just saw that lil bar under the pictures ''I Yiff 24/7'' lol !

haha cheers for that Razz

Pawz

Back to top Go down

Post  Lopalos Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:19 pm

Your welcome Smile

I did have others but there not in my Screenshot directory, that was the only one I could find unfortuantly.

Omg server down and i cant wait till i get my new season 3 ! YiffYiff
^^ Can't Deny it now.
Lopalos
Lopalos

Back to top Go down

Post  Pawz Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:39 pm

haha Very Happy

oh well server still down, its like blizzard is tormenting me !

Pawz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum