Ghosts of Perdition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apply

Go down

Apply Empty Apply

Post  Urax Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:48 pm

1.Your status on attunements: Got all Heroic and Attuned kara:)

2. Character name and class: Urax Undead mage

3. Professions, specializations:Taloring 375 and Herb 375

4. Talent Build:34/27/0

5. Previous Guild(s), previous server, what happened with your old guild, why do/did you want migrate to Ahn'qiraj: i was at The Mealstrom and in ''Valhalla'' from the start.. and i Migrate to this server Becuose my friends play here

6. Raiding experience: Mc, ZG, Aq 20 and 40 Bwl karazhan

7. What is your /played? 74 days:O:)

8. IRL name:Sebbe

9. Location:Sweden

10. Age:13

11. Item stats, either a) Or b) tell your stats. Hp, +healing, +m/5, +spell dmg, ap, critrates, depending on what's important for your class: Spell damage 715 Critt 19% hp 7,6k mana 9,2k whit Arcane Incellect

12. What times can you raid? at Friday and saturday

13. Are there any activities, sports, hobbies etc. that mean you will miss raids regularly? If so what days and/or times?: i play basket and Football and its at Tuesdat wednesday and Thursday..

14. What raidactivity percentage do you think you will be at?i dont know

15. We use Team speak to communicate during and outside of raids, are you able to speak and communicate properly?Yes

16. Describe yourself and why you want to join us, what kind of player you are: im a 13 years old boy and i will love to raid whit you:) i has do that one time:) í like girls and sports too Laughing

17.Link to armoury (use link button):

18. Additional skills/abilities/capabilities that would help guild management? (hosting, macros, .php, you name it) hehe yeah ''I WIN'' (PoM pyro whit [Zandalarian Hero Charm] and Arcane power:))) 6,1k critt record Smile

19. Something else you wanna ask/add?nope m8ts:)

Hope i can join!!Smile see yo in game

Urax

Back to top Go down