Ghosts of Perdition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me, myself and Nale

2 posters

Go down

Me, myself and Nale Empty Me, myself and Nale

Post  Nale Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:55 pm

Hey, cos i didn't make an app i thought i would here for you all to see, also this forums lacks posts!

1.Your status on attunements: (Heroic factions, Karazhan, Black Temple)
All Heroics and Kara, working on BT atm

2. Character name and class:
Nale, i'm a real cow! and a warrior

3. Professions, specializations:
Herb/Alch both maxed and elixer master

4. Talent Build:
8/10/43 Full prot, my aim is to stop all your squishy parts getting hit ^_^

5. Previous Guild(s), previous server, what happened with your old guild, why do/did you want migrate to Ahn'qiraj:

I made my frist character on this realm when it first opened along with a few rl friends and we made a guild called abyss. This was a qute undead priest which went by the name Lirael. With my intreped adventurers i leveled to 60 where we started to slay deamons, dragons and other foul beasts unfortunatly all was not well within our group of adventures and we went our seperate ways. This was when i joined a new guild called Revival and stuck with till we merged with Insomnia to form the mighty hardcore Chi! that didn't last too long after we destroyed a GIANT GOD EYE! so i was left pondering at which point i was invited to join Kill loot repeat, and that is where my story ends as TBC came out not long after and my poor laptop died at about the same time so i sold my old character to a friend. Almost a year later and some of my student loan pennies in my pocket i bought myself a present in the shape of a computer! so to cut a long story short, i got one of my alts off my old account (nale) and leveled quickly to 70 where i am now ^_^

6. Raiding experience (i.e AQ cleared. karazhan cleared)
ZG - MC - BWL - AQ 20+40 - Naxx 10 bosses down - Kara almost cleared with you guys ^_^

7. What is your /played?
17 days on nale, was about 80 when i stopped with my old Lirael not including all the random alts

8. IRL name:
Jamie, and i'm a guy who plays a female cow, all have a laugh........and calm!

9. Location:
My Uni most of the time in Wales (Swansea) at hols i'm just across the water in Devon uk

10. Age:
20! i'm almost an adult O_o

11. Item stats, either a) Or b) tell your stats. Hp, +healing, +m/5, +spell dmg, ap, critrates, depending on what's important for your class:

i got about 13k health + 490 defence in tank gear
Dps i'm verging on 2k ap 30% crit and just over 10k hp

12. What times can you raid?
Evening usualy and almost anytime at the weekend so long as i know a raid is on, (raid signup of schedualed raid times) i'll try to be there

13. Are there any activities, sports, hobbies etc. that mean you will miss raids regularly? If so what days and/or times?:

I'm a Video student so i make films in my spare time as well, these arn't regular but could mean i miss raids

14. What raidactivity percentage do you think you will be at?
90%+ probably so long as i know when raids are.

15. We use Team speak to communicate during and outside of raids, are you able to speak and communicate properly?
Yup, got a mic now though, but i do occasinaly have a lisp usualy during or after a heavy drinking session

16. Describe yourself and why you want to join us, what kind of player you are:
What kind of player....mmmm i'm very quick to learn so one wipe on a boss at the most and i know exactly what to do, usualy doesn't even take that, i'm looking to raid either as tank or dps, depending upon whats needed, (if i'm not raiding enough as MT or OT will be going dps)

17.Link to armoury (use link button):
Currently can't get on the armoury, no idea why just my browser is crashing when i try

18. Additional skills/abilities/capabilities that would help guild management? (hosting, macros, .php, you name it)
I can raid lead if it's needed, used to do it in MC BWl ZG and both AQ20 + 40 so tis easy enough, those were the days before raid marking too which makes it even simpler.

19. Something else you wanna ask/add?
Can i have a cookie?

Nale

Back to top Go down

Me, myself and Nale Empty Re: Me, myself and Nale

Post  Lopalos Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:01 pm

Someone should send this guy an invite, he sounds amazing!
Lopalos
Lopalos

http://www.idiotnet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum