Ghosts of Perdition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apply

Go down

Apply Empty Apply

Post  Grenth Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:07 am

1.Your status on attunements:
Im 69 so i only have the heroic key to auchindoun yet.. ( working on the rest ) and Khara attunement is half done too v.v
2. Character name and class:
Grenth - Ork Shamman
3. Professions, specializations:
Im Dragon scale LW and skinner
4. Talent Build:
Resto - PvP oriented.
5. Previous Guild(s), previous server, what happened with your old guild, why do/did you want migrate to Ahn'qiraj:
Well i have some 70s, the last i played was a warrior on Uldum, yes im spanish. I didnt migrate here, i made this char when there were no spanish servers, but now i want to play it again. Razz

6. Raiding experience (i.e AQ cleared. karazhan cleared)
ZG cleared and some MC bosses before BC. Khara till spite. All as tank.

7. What is your /played?
24 days.
8. IRL name:
Abel
9. Location:
Barcelona - Spain
10. Age:
11. Item stats, either a) Or b) tell your stats. Hp, +healing, +m/5, +spell dmg, ap, critrates, depending on what's important for your class:
723 healing, 7764 mana.. again im 69 Razz..
12. What times can you raid?
From 8pm to 1am, stopping for dinner.. Razz
13. Are there any activities, sports, hobbies etc. that mean you will miss raids regularly? If so what days and/or times?:
nah, well at weekends i cant raid from ~6pm to 2-3am.
14. What raidactivity percentage do you think you will be at?
well i like to advance on the raids and be helpfull so ill try 100%
15. We use Team speak to communicate during and outside of raids, are you able to speak and communicate properly?
Im spanish so it will be a bit hard to understand if u speak too fast but, well, it will be an added challange ^^
16. Describe yourself and why you want to join us, what kind of player you are:
well i consider myself a mediocre player, not a imba pro nor a completly noob, i like challanges, team work and the taste of victory. I hate farming, loosing and being dispelled Very Happy..
17.Link to armoury (use link button):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Ahn%27Qiraj&n=Grenth it isnt updated :S
18. Additional skills/abilities/capabilities that would help guild management? (hosting, macros, .php, you name it)
hmmm,no, dont think so..
19. Something else you wanna ask/add?
no, thanks Smile

Grenth

Back to top Go down

Apply Empty Re: Apply

Post  Pawz Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:59 pm

Hey

Apply seems great, you are level 69 but i dont think this is a problem if your soon 70. Also resto specced, i definatly would like to have you in guild, just got to see what the other officers say but im sure its 100%

Good apply by the way. shame other people dont write like you do in applies Wink

Cheers man and im all for you to join Smile

Pawz

Back to top Go down